Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! I_vote_lcapOk guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! I_voting_barOk guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! I_vote_lcapOk guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! I_voting_barOk guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:55 am

put in a better link scorp i cant find the damn music !
Back to top Go down
Karshtakavaar

Karshtakavaar

Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 am

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/9/24/1456055//I am Anime. By Scorpius.mp3

Copy that line up there into your address bar and it should be good, the linking thing seems to have an issue with the spaces.
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 am

no the problem is i dont have an account for file den and i dont wanna make one
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 am

so i was woundering if there is an alternitive to hear the music
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:56 am

well anyway since i haven't been able to listen to scorps music ill put my own up

This is what i think LoD's opening would be like if it was a Saturday morning Japenise cartoon !

(the guy eating candy in the vid reminds me of me!)

Turn ya sound up Real loud !

Back to top Go down
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 am

Sounds good, reminiscent of Spineshank or Slipknot. But with inteligible words unlike Napalm Death. I always imagined we would be Celtic Frost 'Heart Beneath'. You tube it. It is the music from the old Manga advert you get at begining of DVDs. I love the begining part.
Back to top Go down
Scorp

Scorp

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 am

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/9/24/1456055/I%20am%20Anime.%20By%20Scorpius.mp3

try clicking this address!

U should be able to download it.Oh and as I said close your eyes and imagine this as an older Anime cartoon from the say the early 90.s! In know way is this in the same genera as Kami's modern Barf Rock from death Note! By the way that was a good concept for a show but I just could never really get into it!This is also actually 1 song of ten that I have been putting together. Finished 3 of them.This record is kind of like a tribute to Anime and video games. I may actually split it into 2 seperate records because during the recording process I kind of found a new direction with a few of the songs! Its been kind of fun because this is outside of my Normal music taste! its been interesting and quite humorous how simple this crap is to write and record! Man I wish it would of been like this in the 80's! Hell back then you had to sale your house and give away your first born. To get any time in a good studio and have a semi decent sound engineer and music producer to put it all together!Hell now i can do it all myself!! LOLLOL So its been hard fought to put these songs together and actually like them to.Like I said not my normal cup of tea! But I dont ever record anything I don't personally like. Simply because every song I record has a little piece of me in it and I hate misrepresentation. But I figured it was time to try and at least attempt to appreciate the modern generations form of (ART} music! LOL Hell After 10 minutes and a brush up on a few programs Hell Move over lady GAG GAG!

Oh this was not written to be an Lod them song!It was just what I thought of if LOD had a cartoon that this would fit as the opening credits soundtrack. I actually have been working on that for the last 6 months but that is a complete different monster and a lot of hard work! I have scrapped about 6 songs that I wrote arranged, but when I started recording them . It would always become quite clear that the were just not quite good enough to represent LOD! Though they are all in the genera of Death Notes style of rock! Except better. much less chaos and Anarchy more structure! Not that I don't like a little Anarchy and chaos but it just translate into noise when you spill to much of it over into music!Anyways I just did not think any of them were quite good enough for you guys. You deserve better. So they have all been scrapped. I am still looking for just the right sound That's good enough to represent warriors of your caliber! I will not short change you guys on that just to put something out their! I would rather do without then put something out there that was not good enough to represent you! I hope you like the tune. I may put it to a video of mix of game footage and some animae vid bites have not quite decided yet!

Last edited by scorpius on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Fucken brilliant scorp,

I can totaly imagin an anime about LOd in the 90's with a song like this !

The whole time i was picturing the music playing on the tv with it showing close up pictures of each of us individually in S8 suits. slowly turning to face the audience, putting the thumbs up and shit with various unique fonts for each of our names just at the bottom of the screen LOL !

Awesome job, well done.
Back to top Go down
Scorp

Scorp

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Yep That was exactly how I had it pictured in my mind when I was writing it! The song is actually called "I am Anime!" I am glad you liked it! It was one of those songs as I wrote it and arranged the music it all of the pieces fit together perfectly!That doe not happen to often but when it does you just know the song works!

I may put some more of the songs up here for you to listen to if you would like. Mind you the last two I recorded have quite a different feeling and direction! My Favorite is a song I wrote called Unstoppable X!!!
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:56 pm

nice,

I say keep em' coming !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!   Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok guys If LOD were a saturday morning cartoon the shows theme music would sound like this!
Page 1 of 1