Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. I_vote_lcapErr.... Hi guys, I'm back. I_voting_barErr.... Hi guys, I'm back. I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. I_vote_lcapErr.... Hi guys, I'm back. I_voting_barErr.... Hi guys, I'm back. I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Err.... Hi guys, I'm back.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: Err.... Hi guys, I'm back.   Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Just got back from week at coast on holiday. Prett ystandard stuff. has the TTN scrim happened? I been a bit off lately. My broadband keeps disappering just as I am doing reasonably well. Are there still loads of new ppl on or have they all bugged out yet? I have seen pre-order boxes in stores for Space Marine. Out 09 sept in UK. Looks pretty good. Also they have alternative chapter armour including the Spacewolves (YAY) (My chapter from my board gaming days). I still need to review it a bit more before buying though. I was sure I saw it on Steam, but it is not listed anymore. It may have been through a different site though.

Shame about Aloc/wronger. I haven't heard anything from anyone in ages apart from Guitar. I was even surprised by the number of posts on here in the past week. I totally agree with your actions Scorp. I am still trying to work out the issues some players have. Is there still an issue with the Isreali guy on prej? Is Sparten Ego still an ego? Probably. I see no reason for any bad feeling with ppl, unless they cheating. Seems some are not content with the giref in the real world. They feel they should bring some to the digital one. Well, I guess thats human nature.

I have also been having trouble with steam and Prej. Seems to crash when I come out to do stuff on desktop. I also keep losing net connection. Not sure if its the router or phone line. I will need to look into it.

Also my mic and mic connection on PC a bit cacked. I may have to get both new headset and a sound card.

I havent found my S8 disc yet. I may have to buy on steam. I made a bit more of a mess in my pooter room before I went on holiday looking for the things you think you need but never use. But always handy to have if you do need it.

Anyway, hopefully see you guys in game.
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: Err.... Hi guys, I'm back.   Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:30 pm

good to have ya back quis Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorp

Scorp

PostSubject: Re: Err.... Hi guys, I'm back.   Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Good to have you back Quisa and thanks for the vote of support. yes their is crossing the line then their is jumping the grand canyon! Wronger managed to surpass both!Don't know what snapped in him, But to have such rage and hate over a minor squabble Towards the end i really more then anything started feeling sorry for him.but what ever his true issues may be it still is not a excuse for such hateful behavior! Especially on a public server full of noobs, trying to convince everybody what a horrible person I am, it was just sad!!
Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative

RomulusCreative

PostSubject: Re: Err.... Hi guys, I'm back.   Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:22 pm

What up Quis.. sorry guys ive been out for personal reasons and still out just checking in myself
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel

nachtnebel

PostSubject: Re: Err.... Hi guys, I'm back.   Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 am

Hi Quis,

Space Marines is available for pre-order on steam, and they also have a downloadable demo.

IF you find your copy of S8, and come back from the the dark side of S8P, keep in mind the stats portal is well and truely buggered. Very hard finding 4 people playing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: Err.... Hi guys, I'm back.   Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 pm

I pre-ordered Space Marine today from local Game shop. I get loads of loyalty points as havent been in much past year or so. So they sent me letter with double point vouchers and few extra bits. Anyway, I am still around. Just not playing as much. Like said before, bit fatigued. I got Deus Ex as played all the others years ago and no multiplayer. So cannot get annoyed at anyone except myself. I even quit a server other night as couple gold ranks using incendaries. Just got fed up with them. Also too many ppl not understand how the game works, or atleast only interested in their own butts (K/D wise). Shame they wont get win badges and most of the time they not even in top 3 on team at end. Ah well, same old story. Started tidying room (and other bits of house) so hopefully may find the bloody game. Or may just buy it from Steam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Err.... Hi guys, I'm back.   Err.... Hi guys, I'm back. Empty

Back to top Go down

Err.... Hi guys, I'm back.
Page 1 of 1