Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL I_vote_lcapDam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL I_voting_barDam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL I_vote_lcapDam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL I_voting_barDam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL

Go down 
+2
Karshtakavaar
Scorp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorp

Scorp

Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL Empty
PostSubject: Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL   Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:36 am

We are the Legion of Doom Not the Legion of hollywood B actors! LOL post some avatars that suit you as the mean kicking ass draconis warriors you are, please do it soon or I will do it for you and I don't think you want a little girly wearing a pink TUTU having a tea party!As a avatar! Or maybe you do! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Last edited by scorpius on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karshtakavaar

Karshtakavaar

PostSubject: Re: Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL   Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:26 am

red mage wins at everything therefore mine is awesome enough to remain. For proof of this please waste valuable hours of your life reading

http://www.nuklearpower.com/2001/03/02/episode-001-were-going-where/

start there and only 1000 or so strips to get through.
Back to top Go down
Rimzoco

Rimzoco

PostSubject: Re: Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL   Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:45 pm

there we go cptn
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL   Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:54 am

Hey

my picture depicts me perfectly !

lol
Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative

RomulusCreative

PostSubject: Re: Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL   Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Actually I wanted to change mine but that dude rocks yelling at everyone and everything for now reason and lol lets face it,,,,, its what i do when you cant see me behind the camera and mic lol
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel

nachtnebel

PostSubject: Re: Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL   Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 am

I don't think you want a little girly wearing a pink TUTU having a tea party!

Only if I'm buggering the bitch from behind! Twisted Evil

On the other hand, just remembered a couple of old Frazetta paintings that might be better. The question is whether or not they'll work once the size is reduce.
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel

nachtnebel

PostSubject: Re: Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL   Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 am

So...
Back to top Go down
Scorp

Scorp

PostSubject: Re: Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL   Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:00 am

Much better guys! Yours fits you perfect Kami! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL   Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

Dam guys do something with your avatars! LOL LOL LOL
Page 1 of 1