Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  I_vote_lcapAlright guys there is gonna be some changes  I_voting_barAlright guys there is gonna be some changes  I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  I_vote_lcapAlright guys there is gonna be some changes  I_voting_barAlright guys there is gonna be some changes  I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Alright guys there is gonna be some changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorp

Scorp

Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  Empty
PostSubject: Alright guys there is gonna be some changes    Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 pm

I am working on some changes so as to include everyone in each division to LOD. Also I want you guys to know as captains your jobs are about to become a lot more important then they were in S8! You will be the division Captains. Squad leader now will become lieutenants! Only captains and above are eligible to sit on high guard counsel. All new and important changes are additions will have to be cleared by the high guard counsel. Myself, Romulus, Guitarsenal, and Rimzoco. There will be a mandatory meeting at least once a Month to go over new business and problems and such. Where we can discuss events,

Also I need admin rights when you get the chance Rom! Try not to lose password this time!

Ps. Now that I look at it. This forum looks just like the last one , could you not have just changed that one instead of going to all the trouble to make a new one. I like the colors better there to for some reason, I know its the same but this ons seems to brite of something.

Oh is there any way you can make the icon a little bigger~

Oh and I miss the scrolling of the latest post thats how I kept up on new post!

Last edited by scorpius on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright guys there is gonna be some changes    Alright guys there is gonna be some changes  EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Scorpius wrote:

Also I need admin rights when you get the chance Rom! Try not to lose password this time!

Ps. Now that I look at it. This forum looks just like the last one , could you not have just changed that one instead of going to all the trouble to make a new one. I like the colors better there to for some reason, I know its the same but this ons seems to brite of something.

Oh is there any way you can make the icon a little bigger~

Oh and I miss the scrolling of the latest post thats how I kept up on new post!

Scrolling is back, you have mod rights I think right? Will get you admin.

The last website had to change for a number of reasons. 1. I no longer had admin and somehow my email was no longer listed as admin so I couldnt even reset to get a new password. 2. From an organization stand point its a complete mess, it had gone months and months with no organizing, or cleaning up. I mean think about it if one of us were asked a question about where to find the final version of duties where would we send them. We would say um let me get back to you lol.
The only thing the 2 sites are common on are structure and the color red actually lol. There is another I was looking at, I can reskin and show you.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofdoom.canadian-forum.com

Alright guys there is gonna be some changes
Page 1 of 1