Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours I_vote_lcapWill be idling in chat for the next few hours I_voting_barWill be idling in chat for the next few hours I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
Will be idling in chat for the next few hours I_vote_lcapWill be idling in chat for the next few hours I_voting_barWill be idling in chat for the next few hours I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Will be idling in chat for the next few hours

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karshtakavaar

Karshtakavaar

Will be idling in chat for the next few hours Empty
PostSubject: Will be idling in chat for the next few hours   Will be idling in chat for the next few hours EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:38 am

So if anyone wants to meet the not-quite-as-new-as-the-latest-batch-new-guy then feel free to drop on, also may be up for a game either prej or s8. Just need to reorganise my computers, get my stuff in order and make sure my music is centralised (rather than it's current crap-splosion organisation scheme) Should be on for at least 5 hours or so from this post. likely longer.
Back to top Go down

Will be idling in chat for the next few hours
Page 1 of 1