Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
A thought just occured to me B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
A thought just occured to me EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
A thought just occured to me EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
A thought just occured to me EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
A thought just occured to me EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
A thought just occured to me EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
A thought just occured to me EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
A thought just occured to me EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
A thought just occured to me EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
A thought just occured to me EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
A thought just occured to me I_vote_lcapA thought just occured to me I_voting_barA thought just occured to me I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
A thought just occured to me I_vote_lcapA thought just occured to me I_voting_barA thought just occured to me I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A thought just occured to me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

A thought just occured to me Empty
PostSubject: A thought just occured to me   A thought just occured to me EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Given we have a new memeber maybe we should redo intros. After all, they all on the old forum. Maybe we need new main thread for tech stuff also. Seen a few questions banded about. And how the blue blazes do you put avatar image on?
Back to top Go down
Psyclic

Psyclic

PostSubject: Re: A thought just occured to me   A thought just occured to me EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Go to your Profile, along top row [where drop downs would be ] see Avtar [Avatar is a movie] hit that and you just select your own file, host or choose.

Tech / brag / wishlist thread 'ould be good

Which new member ? our German chapter clocked this yet ?

Who's Karshtakavaar on S8P ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A thought just occured to me   A thought just occured to me EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm

I started the thread in all division chat.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofdoom.canadian-forum.com
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: A thought just occured to me   A thought just occured to me EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks Psy for the avatar help. Well, all I can say is 'Alrighty then!!'. Soooo many to choose from. Gives me few ideas for some modded images I can do. Waiting to get a screen shot to be sent to me of me on Steam. Will make sense when I post it. Hope Doom ok. I dont think I have seen our german guys on either game in a while.
Back to top Go down
nachtnebel

nachtnebel

PostSubject: Re: A thought just occured to me   A thought just occured to me EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:03 am

Just got done playing with Spieler a few minutes ago. Great fun. I played about half of another game after he left. Pretty sad to see Lucky Smooth beaten out of 1st through 10th spot by bots though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thought just occured to me   A thought just occured to me Empty

Back to top Go down

A thought just occured to me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Doom :: All Division Chat :: All Division Chat-
Jump to: