Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
First S8P clan v clan contest B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
First S8P clan v clan contest EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
First S8P clan v clan contest EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
First S8P clan v clan contest I_vote_lcapFirst S8P clan v clan contest I_voting_barFirst S8P clan v clan contest I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
First S8P clan v clan contest I_vote_lcapFirst S8P clan v clan contest I_voting_barFirst S8P clan v clan contest I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

First S8P clan v clan contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

First S8P clan v clan contest Empty
PostSubject: First S8P clan v clan contest   First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Hey guys, are we going in for it? I know we have not really played much together. seems to be getting easier to find/connect now. Not so many full servers (sic). I read on Prej forum that they going to do another contest next month or so. this one seems to be a test of how it will all work. Also a lot of ppl complained, either that thursday 7-10pm CST is around midnight and later for Euro players. Even though thats the time I am usually on (9 or 10 pm til about 1 or 2 am). Also a lot of snipes at certain other clans. One guy even said 'just hand AOD the trophy and skip the formalities'. Or something along those lines anyway. Bit harsh, true AOD have some outstanding players, but also have some not so good. [rand][/rand]
I know I keep asking, but not had any response. Anyway, see you guys around. I will try to pay more attention to the GFWL message thingy, I just dont notice when says friend on or message received.
I am asking as this would be first go at clan v clan. mostly curious as to how well would do. Also what sort of restrictions there would be. Hopefully no napalm.
Back to top Go down
guitarsenall

guitarsenall

PostSubject: Re: First S8P clan v clan contest   First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 pm

This forum seems to work better than the last (I get notification emails), and it is much better than the GfWL messages since you can't see what was being responded to.

Anyway, sure we should show up. But if AOD wins, it is not because they have better players but because they practice and/or play together. For now, all I know how to do is join games I see LOD friends in and try to get as much teamwork-oriented play in as possible. More use of Vent would be helpful if anyone else is willing.

Thanks for speaking up, Quis!
Back to top Go down
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: First S8P clan v clan contest   First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Just after I posted this went to S8 prej forum and saw that registration was closed. First tourn going to be AOD v TTN.... and thats it. I rooting for Titans, been friends with Zeus and some of the others for almost whole time been on S8. but dont think Averix plays anymore, shame as he would give them run for money. But with Jovian, CD129 etc they will have there hands full. Played against 2 or 3 AOD last night along with some random ppl. One of them actually complained about balance, even though we started first full game with me on own and 3 ppl on enemy side. But some of AOD are ok. After all only takes 1 person to taint entire team.
Noble of War (cadet generation) and I think Shablangy had signed up, but guess not enough ppl for them to be bunched together. Yeah, you right G, we haven't practiced at all on Prej. We need to start it up. Also Bootlet doesn't appear to be playing in it, so could have a chance, But then Shaggy mentioned that may be alterations to line up. Maybe they pulling a bluff, Playing B team then switching out players for mental ones so as to not scare anyone off. Meh, who knows. maybe he doesnt go in for clan scrims. Or it not prestigious enough for his attention. Would have to say he is good with the limited loadout he uses. But then I have limited also. Only really use alternate stuff when doing swarm. Like to use only 1 weapon. Best was pistol - extended mag, 60/0, worst was Pulse cannon only managed about 30/0. think i was holding it to charge too long, so didnt get that many shots off fast enough. There is mention of another tourn soon. Hopefully some more special weekends also. Liked the double jet pack one, mostly aerial dog fighting. But loved double damage. landing on VIP with almost full health and watching him explode. gee- I have old man on my boot... scrape scrape.
Back to top Go down
Rimzoco

Rimzoco

PostSubject: Re: First S8P clan v clan contest   First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:58 pm

AOD (or the pulse bitchs as rossinna called them) won the last scrim between ado and ttn :p
Back to top Go down
Rimzoco

Rimzoco

PostSubject: Re: First S8P clan v clan contest   First S8P clan v clan contest EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:38 am

yep like i suspected AOD wins again pulse noobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First S8P clan v clan contest   First S8P clan v clan contest Empty

Back to top Go down

First S8P clan v clan contest
Page 1 of 1