Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT I_vote_lcapis there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT I_voting_baris there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT I_vote_lcapis there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT I_voting_baris there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorp

Scorp

is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT Empty
PostSubject: is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT   is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 pm

If there is I did not see it!

Also I will start becoming a little more active on the forum again and involved. I am feeling much better these days. Not near as cranky though I am sure you guys have not noticed! Oh Speaking of Cranky I was rather cranky the other morning when I was on playing with Nach! I just wanted you to know if you thought any of my frustration was directed at you , it was not! Let me assure you. Sometimes I forget to point that out while I am bitching! LOL It was actually directed at me, which for those of you that know me know I tend to be a little harder on myself and as I have a habbit of speaking to myself outloud! ( old habbit I picked up many years ago when I use to drive long hall truck across the country for weeks at a time! The only way that I could keep from not forgetting how to speak was talking out loud to myself because I would go days and weeks sometimes only saying 1 or two words to people! Developed a stutter from it! So Doc suggested that I speak to myself out loud!It worked but never got over the habit!) I sometimes forget that I am thinking out loud and it sounds like I am bitching at everybody else! (Like my constant bot bitching! Sorry lol) When I am venting my frustrations from my own dismal performance!As I was having the other morning! Anyways Nach if you thought I was bitching at you I apologize I was not. You were doing your job I was the one getting my ass kicked! LOL Oh also I was not inferring that you or anybody else for that reason could not play with a certain individual!I believe that would be overstepping my bounds just a bit! LOL I was just inferring that I have no intention of playing with him again! I do know how hard it is to get a four man game on S8! I have not been able to do so in over a week!

Also Also I am going to reverse the rank levels its a pain to have to change my level and the high guard officers levels every time we create a new rank So instead of 7 I am changing my level to 1. So If you notice your rank level change don't trip!
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT Empty
PostSubject: Re: is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT   is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:59 pm

I looked around the forum and i cant find a gest section anywhere,

However it has come to my attention that u do not have to sign in to read posts on the forum.

But you must be a member to sign in and write messages.

So to awser ur question scorp no there is not a gest forum in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Scorp

Scorp

PostSubject: Re: is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT   is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Well thats nice to know that everybody can come in and read our dirty laundry! LOL Way to go Romulus! I mean you are not him! LOL Well you are the guy where the buck stops here Mr. Admin! LOL LOL Please fix ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes I still need admin rights and dam it lock this thing down! Other wise we will have to move back to the old forum! For which suits me fine anyways!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT   is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT Empty

Back to top Go down

is there a guest section in the forum?????? Changing ranks, ,more involved grouchy old ass me! ECT ECT ECT
Page 1 of 1