Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
Sofaking Dies on BF2 B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
Sofaking Dies on BF2 I_vote_lcapSofaking Dies on BF2 I_voting_barSofaking Dies on BF2 I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
Sofaking Dies on BF2 I_vote_lcapSofaking Dies on BF2 I_voting_barSofaking Dies on BF2 I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sofaking Dies on BF2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RomulusCreative

RomulusCreative

Sofaking Dies on BF2 Empty
PostSubject: Sofaking Dies on BF2   Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Lol have seen sofa on BF2 and I/we owned him over and over. Curious why he is good on s8 and not on BF2. Maybe ps3 isnt his tang. Maybe different Sofaking too dunno he wasnt talking.
Back to top Go down
Psyclic

Psyclic

PostSubject: Re: Sofaking Dies on BF2   Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:31 am

Whoever said Sofa " is good on S8 " lol!
Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative

RomulusCreative

PostSubject: Re: Sofaking Dies on BF2   Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:56 am

Lol well actually now that you say it, the last time I played him was when I first started playing section 8 and I was really really bad,(dont say it) and he would own me over and over and over. I havent even seen him since prolly my first 2 weeks playing.
Back to top Go down
Psyclic

Psyclic

PostSubject: Re: Sofaking Dies on BF2   Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 am

Yeah, as in the Rom started gettin' the hang of it and kickin' Sofa butt at which point he split with his tail between his sticks !

.Sofaking Dies on BF2 Gutless-Joe-Prop
Back to top Go down
Scorp

Scorp

PostSubject: Re: Sofaking Dies on BF2   Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Sofa King was never that good just a tank whore! He just like the rest of his AOD brethrenGot the jump on everybody playing the game because of their ties with Time Gate and being one of the few clans Time Gate allowed to have a server! So when they first started they had The benefit of the knowledge that a sensor blocker totally nullified lock on! Hell I think I was playing for a month before I figured that OUT! So for the first month of the game Sofa and his AOD buddies ran around with impunity kicking the crap out of everybody! Of course eventually when some of us figured out what they were doing, things started to change! Thats about the time AOD ran out on us. But as you know Sofa King stayed just so he could rule over his forum! But I always thought it funny that he would be so active on the forum, but never play the game which I pointed out to him more then once! The reason he would not play anymore was because he knew that he would get his ass kicked mainly by me! LOl Then the legend of the great Sofa king would go up in smoke! If you recall he only came back and played for a couple of days that one weekend where all of his AOD buddies showed up! I guess they thought they were going to come in and teach us noobs a lesson! As you know of course it was LOD that did the teaching of the lesson!!!!!!!!!! The day before that I saw him in game. I played two games with him before he quit and I just owned his ass up and down the battlefield! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL It was so easy! Hell Dark Armor I believe even knifed him a couple of times!! LOL Let me just say that He So Fa king sucked !!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: Sofaking Dies on BF2   Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 am

Found a Pic of Sofa just after you made him cry rom.
The Poor thing lol!

Sofaking Dies on BF2 Rage_iphone
Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative

RomulusCreative

PostSubject: Re: Sofaking Dies on BF2   Sofaking Dies on BF2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 pm

lol yea for sure if I could had heard their entire team they would have been yelling like crazy at me as our team held all 4 bases including their home base then we went to their spawn base and picked them off everytime they spawned I had 3800pts that game and 30 some kills with only 4 deaths. In BF2 you can only hear your squad in chat so who knows what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sofaking Dies on BF2   Sofaking Dies on BF2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sofaking Dies on BF2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Doom :: All Division Chat-
Jump to: