Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
noodie photos inside B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
noodie photos inside EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
noodie photos inside EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
noodie photos inside EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
noodie photos inside EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
noodie photos inside EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
noodie photos inside EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
noodie photos inside EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
noodie photos inside EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
noodie photos inside EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
noodie photos inside I_vote_lcapnoodie photos inside I_voting_barnoodie photos inside I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
noodie photos inside I_vote_lcapnoodie photos inside I_voting_barnoodie photos inside I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

noodie photos inside

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RomulusCreative

RomulusCreative

noodie photos inside Empty
PostSubject: noodie photos inside   noodie photos inside EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Yea right you pervs! Just wanted to get your attn

So are we done with prejudice? do we need to start a new game lol
Back to top Go down
Karshtakavaar

Karshtakavaar

PostSubject: Re: noodie photos inside   noodie photos inside EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 am

I feel bad for this topic, got sick of not seeing any responses in it.......

I still play (not that it really affects anything, me being a newbie to the clan and all).

From the look of it rimz has decided to not continue with his server.
Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative

RomulusCreative

PostSubject: Re: noodie photos inside   noodie photos inside EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 am

Yea i think people are mostly done with it. I played yesterday, it was a couple of new guys and Pizza PI and one guy from the GOD clan. might see you in game as I still play occasionally
Back to top Go down
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: noodie photos inside   noodie photos inside EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:21 pm

I think S8 brought us together but Prej has divided. Rimz and Karsh, you guys play your evening time I guess. (Isn't Rimz still out the country?) I see Guitar on but less often. I haven't seen anyone else on. I lost my S8 disc again. it's somewhere in my PC room. i have also been playing less time in general. I also prefer to do swarm. I can only hack the non auto b servers for so long. I even had a guy rage quit saying it wasn't very friendly for new ppl as was 7 v 3. And I was fed up typing 'everyone go on same team!!!'. (BTW i was spec at time)

It is sad we haven't all taken to Prej like we did with original. I know there is no need for reasons to be stated as wev'e all heard them numerous times. My time playing is limited at best, I have started watching some of my Manga collection (easily 600 hours). I have tried a few other games, but either tedious or lack something which I found in S8. I also prefer games with simpler controls. I tend not to be able to remember controls (I have fastpad paper template that I write assigned controls down on) Also takes me a while to get into the swing of a game.

Brink seemed to be a washout. My copy only worked for about a week. Waiting to hear from Steam about it.

I have my eye on the Warhammer 40K FPS that is out soon, but really i need to control my spending as buying games and just not playing the damn things. also I am off on holiday in August. (No gaming!!!!, sniff sniff)

I think I am also getting a bit fatigued with online gaming. I may need a break and concentrate on some of my other games. See if I have improved and try them on my gaming PC. Old PC was cack so only ever managed on easy or medum due to lag and very low res and no effects.
Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative

RomulusCreative

PostSubject: Re: noodie photos inside   noodie photos inside EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Yea quis i know what you mean. Prejudice is just missing something. I have resorted to playing Battlefield 2 and getting frustrated with that. Mostly because the MW2 crowd gets on(Sorry if your a MW2 fan but that game requires no skill compared to battlefield) and no matter what map you play whether its to hack a base or capture flags whatever they all just sit around shooting each other goin "But I got 15 kills dude, howd we lose" and im yelling profanities going HELLO the mission is to capture the base!. I will be playing Warhammer FPS without a doubt but not sure what system, most likely ps3. IF i were you and my Brink didnt work id ask for my money back if I could as its aweful i mean aweful. Also playing Halo reach and Prototype agian. Maybe we need to just generalize the website as a "Game Clan" and not just a Section/Prejudice clan?
Back to top Go down
Psyclic

Psyclic

PostSubject: Re: noodie photos inside   noodie photos inside EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Yeah, really look fwd. to another game that will pique all ,if not, most of our interest

Hangin' out for CoD MW3, latest update looks a bit concerning regards to real time sort of hanging out doin' sweet FA, cleaning and repairin' shit for "... hours..." on end ! maybe only story mode otherwise we gonna have plenty of spare time getting to know eachother on Vent that's for sure !

Will check out Warhammer FPS

Later
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: noodie photos inside   noodie photos inside EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:43 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Rom You Tricked Me !
lol!

Ima gunna buy BF3, Rage, Assassins Creed revelations, Batman Archam City.

and maybe MW3 if I have the time and money after all that (Probably not though)!
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: noodie photos inside   noodie photos inside EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:44 am

And I will always play S8 if there is ever anyother LoDs on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: noodie photos inside   noodie photos inside Empty

Back to top Go down

noodie photos inside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Doom :: Prejudice :: General Chat-
Jump to: