Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
Thursday night meet up B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
Thursday night meet up EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
Thursday night meet up EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
Thursday night meet up EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Thursday night meet up EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
Thursday night meet up EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
Thursday night meet up EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
Thursday night meet up EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Thursday night meet up EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
Thursday night meet up EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
Thursday night meet up I_vote_lcapThursday night meet up I_voting_barThursday night meet up I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
Thursday night meet up I_vote_lcapThursday night meet up I_voting_barThursday night meet up I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thursday night meet up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rimzoco

Rimzoco

Thursday night meet up Empty
PostSubject: Thursday night meet up   Thursday night meet up EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:46 am

hi all just a reminder for Au guys come on down to the lod thunder server at 1030pm Au-est time tomorrow

ill be there 2night aswell, (wednesday in 3 hours and 45 mins from now)

might come in 30 mins early though Smile

Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night meet up   Thursday night meet up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:46 am

rim BTW you may not have gotten the memo

None of use ausses like perjudus that much.

I know you do and thats cool but me, killer and psy have never realy gotten into it

Hell me and psy didnt even buy it.

but yeah
Back to top Go down
Rimzoco

Rimzoco

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night meet up   Thursday night meet up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:57 pm

me and karsh play it

im building up more players from prejudice

so try not to be a downer on it man :p

they have fixed alot of the over powerness of some guns
and fixed most things

2nd map pack is out end of the month

but looks to be going the way of s8
very small group with the occasional noob popping in within the year i say
Back to top Go down
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night meet up   Thursday night meet up EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm

I would have to add that to begin with I did find it a bit tough, given I was in Beta but never played much of it (glitches, bugs and general BS). It took me a few weeks and now it feels like second nature just like orig S8. With atleast 2 half decent guys I can easily win swarm without dieing and usually with kills over 50. I have even traded in the incendary MG for the extended mag pistol. It would seem all weapons are about even, it is only the lasting effects of fire that can get that kill. Or the area of effect for rockets and pulse cannon. But then I compensate with normal armour and ablative (fire resistant) armour. I have also set all loadouts with just tungsten coating (bullet damage) and gyros (improved accuracy and reduced recoil). never use shield enhancements or any other passives.

But would have to agree, going downhill. Too much BS from TG. This refer a friend. I got 4 ppl to get S8. Only 1 got Prej and then he hardly ever on. Last night everyone on was on one of 3 auto b off servers. probably 40 total. (TAW, TTN and a Euro one) Me and guitar did manage atleast 1 relatively balanced game, others a bit biased but not total pooch screw.
Back to top Go down
Karshtakavaar

Karshtakavaar

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night meet up   Thursday night meet up EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:30 am

speaking of the game, anyone who is on here and wants to try/play the game but can't be arsed forking out the money? I keep trying to give people copies but no-one on my facebook/forum i visit wants them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday night meet up   Thursday night meet up Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday night meet up
Page 1 of 1