Legion Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Of Doom

Prejudice, Section 8, Brink

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Servers
Team Fortress omg B_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_1_1_0
Latest topics
» New Members?
Team Fortress omg EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm by quisaxhaderact

» AS of today we are moving back to our old forum!
Team Fortress omg EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 am by Scorp

» Would you believe it!?
Team Fortress omg EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am by Scorp

» Hey Rimzoco I just noticed that we seem to be missing some of your Prejudice recruits
Team Fortress omg EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am by Karshtakavaar

» the best Game by ID...
Team Fortress omg EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 am by Psyclic

» Alright Kami you asked for it Check this one out!
Team Fortress omg EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am by Psyclic

» Happy Belated Birthday Rimzoco!
Team Fortress omg EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am by Psyclic

»  I since something Wicked S8 way comes!
Team Fortress omg EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm by kamikaze386

» LOD s8p clan RANK 2nd :)
Team Fortress omg EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:39 pm by Rimzoco

Top posters
Rimzoco
Team Fortress omg I_vote_lcapTeam Fortress omg I_voting_barTeam Fortress omg I_vote_rcap 
quisaxhaderact
Team Fortress omg I_vote_lcapTeam Fortress omg I_voting_barTeam Fortress omg I_vote_rcap 
Scorp
kamikaze386
Karshtakavaar
RomulusCreative
Psyclic
Admin
nachtnebel
guitarsenall
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Team Fortress omg

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Team Fortress omg Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress omg   Team Fortress omg EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:11 pm

This game is so fun and its free on steam now lol. i never played it before. AwESOME and funny its team fortress II
Back to top Go down
https://legionofdoom.canadian-forum.com
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

Team Fortress omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress omg   Team Fortress omg EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 pm

I know it's awesome huh

I bought it about a year or 2 ago and have loved every minute of it !

I dont care that i didnt get mine for free because the ppl with free vertions cant trade items.

and can bearly get any good wheps as their all locked.

But is ok rom if u buy Anything form the ingame store you get upgraded to a premium accout.

where u can trade items, get all wheps and hats.

Most of the stuff form the store is like a $ or 2 so its like getting the games full vertion for $2
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

Team Fortress omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress omg   Team Fortress omg EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:03 am

This is the most up to date vertion of all the "Meet The" Vidio's. There is one for each TF2 character.

The only one not yet relased is "Meet the pyro"

If you like TF2 you will adore these

Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative

RomulusCreative

Team Fortress omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress omg   Team Fortress omg EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:46 am

yea i actually had it about year ago in the orange box but never played it lol. THat was ps3 tho and I traded the orange box before playing it. Its a great little teamwork game, I usually play Heavy or Medic. Oddly enough I first heard of it from Das Bochitt or whatever that funny guy is.
Back to top Go down
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

Team Fortress omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress omg   Team Fortress omg EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 pm

I got the orange box for PC back when it was released, played Portal and that was about it. Did install TF2 but had trouble getting on servers. Also had lousy net connection and worse PC. Haven't tried it since. May do now. Love the vids, so many 1 liners. Think I have seen Pyro vid, but was tricky finding. Got a feeeling was spelling mistake or something. Also some versions didnt work (codecs incompatible, vid not made available or just missing) Did hear was full of hacks and cheats a while back. Ppl creating infinite armoured turrets and generally being annoying. I can imagine Killer on few years time making the call that sniper does. Boom, Headshot!
Back to top Go down
RomulusCreative

RomulusCreative

Team Fortress omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress omg   Team Fortress omg EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Yea actually servers seem fine now, if very busy or on odd occasion they get uber laggy out of the blue but otherwise FUN lol
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

Team Fortress omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress omg   Team Fortress omg EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:12 pm

quis,

They haven't relased the pyro vid yet.

There is only fan made vertions whitch are fake and parodies of other "Meet the" vids.
Back to top Go down
kamikaze386

kamikaze386

Team Fortress omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress omg   Team Fortress omg EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm

oh and quis what do you mean some of the vids dont work?

(codexes missing or whatever)

If one of the vids i posted dont work tell me so i can fix it.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
quisaxhaderact

quisaxhaderact

Team Fortress omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress omg   Team Fortress omg EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Was talking about other copies of the vids. Where ppl repost them on youtube and such. All your posted ones work fine. Was sure had seen pyro. must have been mistaken. As I have seen the sniper refered to as assassin or hunter. Pretty sure I have seen doctor in german. Think I will be installing it. The guys I do LAN parties with talking about doing another one soon. And given its free now we can all get it without cost or finding key hacks or cracked copies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Fortress omg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress omg   Team Fortress omg Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress omg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Of Doom :: All Division Chat :: All Division Chat-
Jump to: